Hampstead's Public Security department has been a part of our community for over thirty years, and our officers remain ready and eager to assist you 24 hours a day.
Much more than a street patrol unit, Public Security offers many other services that touch on crime prevention, traffic concerns, by-law enforcement and other security issues. Our trained corps of municipal employees can help you with:
- House verifications when you are away;
- Home alarm response service;
- Safety patrols during major events (Halloween, etc.);
- Swimming pool safety checks;
- Parks and green space surveillance;
- On-street parking permits;
- Child seat verifications for your vehicle;
- ... and much more.
In addition to these local services, Public Security also works very closely with the Montreal Police Department (SPVM), the Fire Department (SIM) and other local security organizations to ensure the highest levels of cooperation.
If you have any questions about our services, or if you have security concerns, do not hesitate to call our 24 hour hotline at 514 369-8250. We are only a phone call away:
Public Security Offices
5569 Queen Mary Road
Hampstead QC H3X 1W5
514 369-8250 (24 hrs. Dispatch)
514 369-8229 (Fax)
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Patrol and Dispatch - 24 hours, 7 days a week.