Vacant House Checks

Planning to go away on vacation? Register your address on our customer service portal, at by clicking the red my.Hampstead button on the left side of the page, and Public Security will increase patrols at your address while you’re away. This service is free.

For those who do not have access to the Internet, please contact Public Security at 514-369-8250 (24-hr dispatch).