Health and Social Services
West-Central Montreal Health: First-line Services
Registration for a family doctor
Regardless of where they are located, individuals requiring access to a family doctor who accepts new patients can be added to the waiting list:
Blood tests and medical clinics
- Schedule for the Côte-des-Neiges, Métro and Parc-Extension CLSCs, as well as the Outremont service centre
- Schedule for the Benny Farm CLSC
- Schedule for the René-Cassin CLSC
The Info-Santé and Info-Social help lines
Info-Santé 811 gives callers from across Quebec fast, free telephone access to a nurse at all hours, day or night (24/7). The nurse can provide information and advise callers about any health-related matter in full confidentiality.
Similarly, Info-Social 811 is a telephone service that enables an individual to consult with a qualified social worker.
It is recommended that calls be placed to the Info-Santé and Info-Social help lines (at 811) before visiting a hospital or clinic, so that unnecessary trips can be avoided.
Fall vaccination schedules
- Schedule for the Côte-des-Neiges, Métro and Parc-Extension CLSCs
- Schedule for the Benny Farm and René-Cassin CLSCs
CSSS Cavendish - CLSC René-Cassin
5800, Cavendish Blvd., #500
Côte St-Luc, Québec H4W 2T5
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
*For medical services, please call prior to coming to the CLSC to ensure that a doctor is available.